Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Slept Through July

Eh, hardly.

I've been quite busy, actually, working and playing, exploring the city, planning big things to come... Really, I've been making the most of life this summer, without worrying if I'll have enough money, or food or sleep, and I'm happier for it.

Nine bucks for a movie? 

Sure, it's just money. 

Want to do it again next weekend? 

Absolutely! 

I've stayed up late to be with friends, found myself in awkward situations for the sake of adventure, had wine poolside and spent a lot of money on plane and concert tickets. I ate my first White Castle chicken ring sliders, applied for my dream job and been bitten up by clawed and winged critters in the country. And just today, I crashed the wedding of one of my earliest friends...with my mom.

I haven't been writing much; my summer has been more visceral than cerebral. But it's back to work now, at least while I'm off work.

No comments: